Bachelor of Creative Technologies (Toi – Ohomai)
Set yourself up with the skills to launch your creative career with this exciting, full-on three-year degree. You focus on developing your creative style while honing your business skills to prepare for launching into professional practice.
Our talented staff support you in developing your chosen area of specialisation. Maybe you’re interested in art and design, graphic design, fashion or interior design? Working both by yourself and in collaborative teams, and using the latest technology, you get plenty of practical opportunities to apply your skills and knowledge and build confidence.
You develop your research and analytical skills to be able to identify business opportunities and put in place systems and strategies for establishing a sustainable business within the creative sector. You also learn how to market yourself and your work.
If you’ve already completed the level 5 and 6 diplomas in arts and design you can complete this final year of full-time study to gain the Bachelor of Creative Technologies.
- graphic designer
- museum and gallery work
- independent studio/public works artist
- artist’s assistant
- retail display designer
- photographer’s assistant
- tertiary teacher of art and design
- self‐employed practising artist or designer
- employment in the local or global creative industries
- employment in a variety of product and service based industries, particularly those that demand creative and divergent thinking
English Language requirements:
- An international English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 6.0 (with at least 5.5 in each band) issued within the last two years.
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Bachelor of Creative Technologies course at the Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.