Bachelor of Applied Technology – Automotive Engineering (Unitec)
Want to work in the automotive industry? Learn to keep pace with the rapid advances in automotive engineering and confidently apply your skills across a wide range of situations.
Keep pace with the advances in automotive technology and find out how international trends affect national decisions about automotive applications. Learn about transport efficiency and sustainability issues, and vehicle systems diagnosis. Learn to be innovative and gain the skills to confidently apply your knowledge in a wide range of situations. Develop an understanding of how to run a small business and manage projects. You’ll also improve your communication and problem-solving skills.
- Critical analysis is an important component of your study: compare and contrast existing automotive systems and modify them where applicable.
- Access to multiple well-equipped specialist workshops and laboratories.
- Access to a range of vehicles for project work.
- Undertake a major industry project in your final year where you can make valuable contacts for your future career in the automotive industry.
- Car design and specialist building
- Vehicle sales and service manager
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 (with no band less than 5.5).
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Bachelor of Applied Technology – Automotive Engineering course at the Unitec Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.