Bachelor of Creative Enterprise (Unitec)
The BCE is a multi-disciplinary degree that prepares you to make a living from your creativity. Whether you are interested in graphic design, animation, photography and moving image, visual arts or illustration, this degree is designed to both further your skills and creativity while giving you a base from which to launch a career.
The Bachelor of Creative Enterprise is flexible in design, enabling you to adapt this qualification to best suit your creative and commercial interests. You’ll spend the first year building knowledge in key areas like creative thinking, professional practice, storytelling, digital technology and communication, as well as getting a taste of a variety of creative practices. Then, your instructors work with you to craft your own creative pathway through Years Two and Three.
The BCE is an immersive programme in which students explore how to be self-directed learners, to take responsibility for themselves and to take ownership of their careers. We have created a dynamic environment and a focus on real-world projects aimed squarely at getting students out into the workforce.
See BCE students in action: The current recruitment campaign for Unitec has been created and is being delivered by BCE students. See the BCE students in action here.
- Development of transferable skills and real-world project based learning
- Opportunity to work broadly across an array of disciplines and choose their specialization
- Exposure to emerging technologies with guest lecturers, cutting edge industry demonstrations, and workshops
- Choice of electives from multiple pathways (performing arts, visual arts, design, business, technology, marketing and communications)
- Critique sessions and written components to enable students to develop communication skills
- Teamwork based research and development to prepare you for managing a range of creative, entrepreneurial projects
- Ability to emerge as an agile practitioner in a dynamic creative market
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5.
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Bachelor of Creative Enterprise course at the Unitec Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.