Graduate Diploma in Business – Operations, HR Management, Marketing (Unitec)
Graduate Diploma in Business (Operations Management):
This programme is ideal if you already have a degree in another field of study, or have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the business sector and want a formal qualification, or need a certification specializing in Operations Management.
This programme creates the framework for those with business experience wanting to move into management, focusing on business process improvement, supply chain management, quality, and sustainability. Learn how to ensure a business runs as well as it possibly can by focusing on creating smooth, efficient processes that meet customer expectations. The first semester is an intense applied study with the second focused on strategy and applying these core principles to a business model.
- A short, concentrated programme specializing in Operations Management.
- An area of management that is relevant in all organisations of all sizes, with particular focus on small to medium enterprises (SMEs).
- Learn about the theory and practical application of business process improvement, supply chain management, product quality, project management, sustainability and people management.
- Not just the theory; you’ll put your learnings to work in a work placement in an organisation of your choice.
- If you decide you would like to study further, this qualification can be used to pathway into postgraduate business programmes like the Master of Business.
Graduate Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management):
Want a career in human resource management? Already have a degree in another field of study, or have significant work experience in the business sector and want a formal qualification? The Graduate Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management) helps you develop a sound understanding of organisational behaviour and current issues in human resource management (HRM) in as little as one year.
- Focus on applied business study.
- Relevant for profit, not-for-profit and public sector organisations.
- Emphasis on human resource management in small to medium enterprises.
- Takes into account your own experience.
- Includes a work placement (the Industry Based Learning course).
- Guest speakers who are HRM experts.
- Can serve as a pathway into postgraduate business programmes like the Master of Business.
- Supportive learning environment with small classes.
- A mix of on-campus classes, online support and self-directed study.
- Part-time study options available.
Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing):
This programme provides a solid base of knowledge around brand management, digital marketing, advertising, business analytics and consumer behaviour. Learn how to help an organisation achieve its marketing goals using strategies and applied digital marketing. The Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing) is ideal if you already have a degree in another field of study or have significant business experience and want a formal qualification.
- Industry Based Learning (IBL) – in the second semester of study, students are offered the opportunity to gain work experience in a real organisation
- Relevant within a variety of organisations, including profit, not-for-profit and public sector organisations, with a focus on small to medium enterprises.
- Customised based your own experience, incorporating industry certifications where applicable
- A mix of on-campus classes, online support and self-directed study
- Small class structure
- Cross credits from the Diploma in Management may be available
- Options for further business study: this programme is a good preparation if you want to move into Unitec’s Master of Business or another postgraduate business programme.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS:
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 6.0.
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Graduate Diploma in Business (Operations, HR Management, Marketing) at the Unitec Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.