Graduate Diploma in Event Communication (Unitec)
From fundraising events, to business conferences, to product launches – there’s a growing need for bright and savvy event management professionals. The events industry is fast paced, and needs professionals with clear communication skills, excellent organisational skills and attention to detail; all skills the Graduate Diploma in Event Communication helps you develop. You’ll learn how to work under pressure to ensure the smooth and efficient running of an event, from conception through to completion.
- A focus on event management, combined with a sound understanding of public relations, media liaison, reputation management and communication processes.
- Undertake an industry internship where you spend at least 200 hours in an organisation specialising in staging events.
- Close links with the events and communication industries.
- Learn from Lecturers who run their own event management companies.
- Meet and hear from guest lecturers who are leaders in their field.
- A combination of class contact, industry-based learning and web-based online support.
- Flexible study options – some courses may also be offered as evening/late afternoon classes.
- Conference center manager
- Conference manager
- Corporate communication manager
- Event manager
- Promotions Manager
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS:
English : IELTS Overall 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in Reading and Writing and 5.5 in Listening and Speaking)
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Graduate Diploma in Event Communication course at the Unitec Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.