Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (Unitec)
Improve your ability to work with and educate adults, and further your knowledge of educational development, learning technologies, and educational management.
Are you working in an adult learning environment, and want to improve your knowledge of educational and professional development and educational research issues? As a prospective student, you may be teaching in a tertiary organisation, teaching evening classes, working at a private training establishment, supporting adult refugees as they learn English or be involved in training and professional development within your company/organisation. The Graduate Diploma in Higher Education helps you work with and educate adults, whether you’re a lecturer, manager or support staff. You will expand your expertise in adult teaching, as well as your understanding of educational development, learning technologies, and educational research.
- An ability to tailor the programme to the needs of your career.
- A wide range of courses, including effective teaching and learning strategies, educational development, learning technologies and aspects of educational research.
- Highly qualified teaching professionals who are supported by up-to-date technology and responsive to the learning communities they serve.
- Focus on user-friendly tools for students and tutors.
- Emphasis on self-reflection.
- Courses are a mix of block courses and interactive workshop-based sessions, self-directed learning and/or face-to-face sessions. Many courses can be completed via distance learning.
- Teaching evening classes, supporting adult refugees as they learn English or be involved in training within your company/organization.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS Academic score of 6.5 (6.0 in Reading & Writing and 5.5 Speaking & Listening).
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Graduate Diploma in Higher Education course at the Unitec Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.