Graduate Diploma in Applied Management (WELTEC & Whitireia)
This one-year graduate diploma is designed for those with a bachelor’s degree or industry experience. Advance your knowledge of business practices. Develop specialist skills in an area that interests you. Gain insight into how managers operate. Motivate and mentor others. Major in one of the following: Accounting. Events Management. Hospitality. Human Resources. Marketing. Management.
What you will learn
- Learn the history of business development in New Zealand
- Understand international influences on business practice
- Apply specialist knowledge at organisational and strategic levels in a range of industries
- Adapt business decisions to suit a constantly changing global environment
- Work effectively in team environments, as both a leader and follower
- Use technology and communication systems effectively
- Complete an industry project
- General Manager
- Office Manager
- Project Manager
- Management Consultant
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Developer
- Marketing Manager
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 (with no band less than 5.5).
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Graduate Diploma in Applied Management course at the Wellington Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.