Certificate in Registered Nurse Competence (NorthTec)
About this programme
This Competency Assessment Programme (CAP) enables registered nurses to meet competence requirements of the Nursing Council of New Zealand. Graduates can apply to the Nursing Council of New Zealand for a New Zealand Registered Nurse Practising Certificate, and can work in all healthcare settings.
What you will learn
You will be able to:
- Demonstrate competency in the Nursing Council of New Zealand required domains of professional responsibility, management of nursing care, interpersonal relationships, inter-professional health care and quality improvement
- Apply to the Nursing Council of New Zealand for a New Zealand Registered Nurse practising certificate
- Registered Nurse
- Able to work in all healthcare settings
- Supervise the work of Enrolled Nurses and Health Care Assistants
- May be eligible to enrol in postgraduate studies
English Language requirements:
- An international English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 7.0 (with 7.0 in each band) issued within the last two years.
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Certificate in Registered Nurse Competence course at the NorthTec in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.