Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing (NorthTec)
This programme aims to produce high quality graduates who have a sound understanding of the dynamic and changing environment in which managers operate in new Zealand and internationally, that will enable them to apply that knowledge at both organisational and strategic levels in a range of industries.
What you will learn
You will learn to:
- Effectively market and sell products and services in a competitive environment
- Function effectively in sales, retail management, advertising, promotions and public relations
- Design strategic marketing plans including market development, market research, market analysis, planning and control
- Use a range of leading edge technologies to predict and interpret buyer behavior.
English Language requirements:
- An international English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 6.0 (with at least 5.5 in each band) issued within the last two years.
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Bachelor of Applied Management course at the NorthTec in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.