Graduate Diploma in Applied Management – Human Resource management (Toi – Ohomai)
Here’s your chance to move your career to management level.
In this popular one-year course you gain a thorough understanding of management theories and practice and sharpen your specialist skills in leadership and problem solving. If you’ve already got a Bachelor’s degree, this is a fast-track way to get up to speed in a new specialisation.
Your learning focuses on high-level strategic thinking and covers essential management principles as well as training you to evaluate and critique research reports and write proposals. Areas of specialisation include accounting, business management, finance, human resource management, marketing, manufacturing management, and project management.
You put your skills and knowledge into action on practical assignments looking at how to manage conflict, implement change and achieve long-term business sustainability. You also apply your learning to real-world situations to come up with well researched solutions to actual problems in the workplace.
Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Organisations in a New Zealand Context
- Human Resource Management
- Contemporary Work and Employment Relations
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Change Management
Depending on the area of specialisation studied, employment opportunities may include:
- Business Development Manager
- Sales and Advertising Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Market Research
- Project Manager
- HR Manager
- Financial Administrator
- Business Analyst
- Promotions and Public Relations Manager
- Operations Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Manager in a Trust or NPO
English Language requirements:
- An international English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 6.0 (with at least 5.5 in each band) issued within the last two years.
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Graduate Diploma in Applied Management (Human Resource management) course at the Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.