Graduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise (Toi – Ohomai)
This graduate diploma is designed for those who already hold a tertiary qualification or have considerable professional experience in sport, recreation or health, and want to gain a further qualification in sport and exercise.
Upon successfully completing the requirements you’ll receive the award of:
- Graduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise
Your award will be issued jointly by Toi Ohomai and Auckland University of Technology.
Career opportunities include:
- sports development
- sports co-ordination
- health promotion
- teaching (via appropriate teacher training programmes)
- exercise instruction
- strength and conditioning and personal training
- facility management
- event management
Potential employers include:
- Sport Bay of Plenty
- Bay of Plenty Rugby
- regional sports organisations
- national sports organisations
- district health boards
- Heart Foundation
- cardiac clinics
- schools and colleges
English Language requirements:
- An international English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 6.0 (with at least 5.5 in all bands ) issued within the last two years.
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Graduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise at the Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our center.