Graduate Diploma in Information Technology(WINTEC)
Graduate Diploma in Information Technology: Expedite your career into the Information Technology industry
The Graduate Diploma in Information Technology course provides a comprehensive understanding of the dynamic environment in which you will be placed when working in the IT industry.
Students will gain the appropriate knowledge and skills required to deliver high quality IT solutions. They will also develop much needed communication skills which will help them grow in the IT industry with ease. Students can choose to specialize in one of the following five specializations:
- Database administration: Gain expertise in database administration, data warehousing, business intelligence and mobile applications development.
- Database development: Attain proficiency in data development related fields.
- Network engineering: Skill up in the fields of network engineering, network administration, cyber and network security.
- Software engineering: Specialize in software development, big data and analytics, mobile applications development and software testing.
- Web development: Specialize in web design and development, web applications development and mobile applications development.
This course is offered at the Hamilton City campus of the Waikato Institute of Technology in New Zealand.
Entry requirements: IELTS 6.0 with no individual band score lower than 5.5 or equivalent and a degree which is approved by the Centre’s Programme Committee.
Want to fast-track your way into the Information Technology field as a professional? This course is perfect for you. Contact us at Great Nation NZ for practical guidance on enrolling in the Graduate Diploma in Information Technology course at WINTEC, New Zealand. You can reach us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or simply walking into one of our centers.