Bachelor of Creativity – Digital Media (WELTEC & Whitireia)
Embrace new technologies and recognise the accelerating pace of change. Following the evolution of static and 2D design, the programme expands into 3D, animation, gaming and virtual reality, film, photography, web media and design processes.
This Digital Media major of the Bachelor of Creativity combines core courses with specialist Digital Media courses. Subjects in the Digital Media specialisation cover the following topics:
- graphic design and print techniques
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- digital and film photography essentials
- filmmaking and television experience
- animation design and software
- virtual and mixed reality development with Oculus
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 (with no band less than 5.5).
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Bachelor of Creativity (Digital Media) course at the Wellington Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.