Bachelor of Engineering Technology (WELTEC & Whitireia)
Specialize in civil, electrical or mechanical engineering. Develop problem solving and critical thinking skills. Learn design techniques. Use advanced technology. Work on an industry project in your third year. Gain real-world experience. This degree is accredited nationally and internationally.
What you will learn
- Learn principles of management, communications and economics
- Develop problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Gain an awareness of the social and environmental impact of engineering
- Understand principles underlying technologies
- Develop modern design techniques
- Design and work on an industry-based project
- Environmental Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Structural Engineer
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 (with no band less than 5.5).
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Bachelor of Engineering Technology course at the Wellington Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.