Graduate Diploma in Creative Technologies (WELTEC & Whitireia)
Experience the creative industry. Enhance your portfolio with a collaborative and major independent project. Put your skills into practice at a creative workplace. This programme will be offered at our Te Kāhui Auaha campus.
What you will learn
- Choose a specialisation. Digital pre- and post-production. Animation. Film. Workshop practice. Creative IT. Project management. Creative leadership
- Focus on industry-relevant projects
- Create and communicate design using sound, graphic or display media
- Be introduced to Toi Māori cultural art and design
- Enhance your knowledge through work experience
- Participate in an exhibition
- Digital Media Designer
- Concept Artist
- Digital 3D Modeller
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- TV Producer
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 (with no band less than 5.5).
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Graduate Diploma in Creative Technologies course at the Wellington Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.