Graduate Diploma in Engineering – Mechatronics (WELTEC & Whitireia)
Mechatronics combines mechanical, electrical and control engineering to design and produce smart technology products and processes. Design and implement a mechatronic system. Work with the core technologies of mechanical systems, power systems, control systems and automation systems.
What you will learn
- Design, specify, plan, organise, and implement a mechatronic system
- Work with a team of specialists in the core technologies of mechanical systems, power systems, control systems and automation systems
- Integrate and test multidisciplinary mechatronic projects
- Evaluate alternative approaches to mechatronic system designs
- Plan the extension and upgrading of existing implementations
- Conduct risk management assessments including business impact analysis
- Product Designer
- Software Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Project Planner
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS Academic score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0).
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechatronics) course at the Wellington Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.