Graduate Diploma in Engineering – Water and Waste (WELTEC & Whitireia)
Improving and protecting water quality is a global issue. Explore theories and conceptual design of systems to make drinking water and dispose of water treatment waste.
What you will learn
- Design, specify and plan implementation of water and waste systems
- Learn how to treat surface and ground water sources to make drinking water
- Understand disposal of water treatment plant wastes in an environmentally friendly manner
- Gain skills to treat community and industrial wastewater and storm water.
- Consider social, political and environment impacts.
- Learn about physical, chemical and biological processes in engineering – including aeration, sedimentation, filtration, biological treatment, disinfection and waste water processing.
- Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Project Planner
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS (academic) score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6.
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Water and Waste) course at the Wellington Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.