Graduate Diploma in Information Assurance and Security (WELTEC & Whitireia)
Gain a comprehensive understanding of information security and maintenance. Learn how to integrate security policy, practices and technologies into operational structures. Explore the principles of survivability and information assurance.
What you will learn
- Understand information security and assurance within an enterprise system
- Recognise and assess cyber threats
- Learn how to carry out incident response and digital forensic activities
- Learn the design requirements of secure systems
- Gain technical skills to conduct security tests against networks.
- Digital Forensic Investigator
- IT Security Consultant
- Security Testing
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 (with no band less than 5.5).
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Graduate Diploma in Information Assurance and Security course at the Wellington Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.