Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (WELTEC & Whitireia)
You’ll focus on an applied project. Develop specialist skills. Options include project management. Software development. Testing. Database systems. Networking. Programming. Information assurance. Security.
What you will learn
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of information security
- Develop and test software
- Learn about systems engineering
- Understand database design and implementation
- Learn about human computer interaction
- Manage information systems
- Gain skills in software development (Java)
- Apply techniques and technology to complete an applied project
- Project Manager
- IT Business Analyst
- IT Security Consultant
- Database Manager
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
IELTS Academic score of 6.0 (with no band less than 5.5).
Great Nation NZ offers practical guidance to students on enrolling for the Bachelor of Information Technology course at the Wellington Institute of Technology in New Zealand. To avail of our coaching contact us by filling out the contact form on this website, calling us or walking into one of our centers.